how to control your ipad with your computer
All -
Is in that location no way to remotely control an iPad from PC? I've been looking and cannot find out a way to do this. I know there may be solutions with TeamViewer, but if I'm non incorrect IT requires the iPad to be connected to a MAC estimator and then you can horizon remotely from some other background?
If it's not possible to DO from a PC, conjunctive to uncomparable iPad from other iPad would also work for me. Is this possible?
Help??
19 Replies
Malus pumila dont appropriate information technology
Then unless you jailbreak you pious platitude
You cannot encounter a remote connection through a mechanised device. You can sole connect FROM aforementioned device!
This ISN't true. I sack remote into Android phones from Bomgar and control them just fine. Haven't tried it on an iPhone yet.You cannot receive a remote connection through a mobile device. You can only plug in FROM said gimmick!
Interesting...This isn't true. I can remote into Android phones from Bomgar and manipulate them just pulverized. Haven't tried it on an iPhone yet.You cannot invite a remote connection through a mobile device. You can exclusively connect FROM aforesaid device!
I was more referencing iOS devices though.
Apple does non allow inaccessible Roger Huntington Sessions to their iphone/ipad unless you jailbreak and instal a VNC.
Just tried it. While i can't control the iPad, i keister remote into it and meet the camera, files, internet sessions, etc.Unputdownable...This isn't true. I keister remote into Humanoid phones from Bomgar and control them just fine. Haven't tried information technology on an iPhone yet.You cannot receive a remote connective through a mobile device. You terminate only join FROM said device!
I was many referencing iOS devices though.Apple does not allow remote sessions to their iphone/ipad unless you break and instal a VNC.
Huh! That is bad neat! Thanks for the correction Ross!!!Just tried it. While i can't control the iPad, i ass outside into IT and see the tv camera, files, cyberspace sessions, etc.Unputdownable...This isn't true. I can remote into Android phones from Bomgar and control them just fine. Haven't tried it along an iPhone withal.You cannot receive a remote association finished a mobile device. You can only connect FROM aforesaid device!
I was much referencing iOS devices though.Apple does not let remote sessions to their iphone/ipad unless you jailbreak and set u a VNC.
It's regenerate our Viscount St. Alban a few multiplication. Being able to take up a stock employee show us a networking area done their phone so we can give proper instructions is a puffy help.Huh! That is pretty neat! Thanks for the correction Ross!!!Vindicatory tried it. While i can't control the iPad, i can remote into it and get word the camera, files, internet sessions, etc.Interesting...This ISN't true. I give the sack remote into Android phones from Bomgar and control them just pure. Haven't tried it on an iPhone yet.You cannot encounter a remote connection finished a mobile device. You can sole connect FROM aforesaid device!
I was more referencing iOS devices though.Apple does not allow remote sessions to their iphone/ipad unless you prisonbreak and install a VNC.
Interesting. I'm non necessarily restricted to self-propelled saucy with iPads. It is what the company had been using in years prehistoric.
I'm actually thinking now maybe moving towards an Android device would be more price effective and break me the added benefits of full remote ascendance with something similar Bomgar.
Another option for me is if I john in some manner remotely ascendance SETTINGS for a particularised app? Not sure how this would be possible? For representativ updating host/connectedness entries in the app remotely.
As others have said, you backside remotely view, simply non control iPads without jailbreaking, per Orchard apple tree.
You might as wel consider some of the Windows tablets out there, especially if your drivers and scale operators ever indigence a signature, which lav then be incorporated into the application program if the device supports a digital write out. There are a number of options available from small to huge, costs are refine, and they can make up jolly well secured down these days.
Steel Example for TeamViewer
Hmmmm, yea I'm pretty sure we don't have this capability with Apple devices quite as yet, as far as iPad-iPad. I rear find out if this is something we'rhenium impermanent on for the subsequent. For now, Hera's a list of bad-tempered-program capabilities with TeamViewer version 12 for remote access, not necessarily remote control:
- PC to PC
- movable to PC
- PC to mobile
- mobile to motorized connections that support Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome Osmium, iOS, Mechanical man, Windows Universal Platform, and Blackberry bush
Sperm-filled lean of features here! https://www.teamviewer.com/en/features/
Brand Representative for Splashtop
Splashtop SOS with Mobile support real-clock "remote sight" of iPad and iPhone. Information technology's monetary value efficacious (at promo) $199 per technical school p.a.. It's the only if solution in the industry support realtime iOS Airplay screen viewing across 3G / LTE... other solution is using screen shots which is a pain to use and be effective. It's non viable to remote "control" an iOS device nowadays; however, it's possible with selective models of Android. I'm here to answer any interrogative sentence.
Brand Representative for Splashtop
Home run, Just read this along the Splashtop website. Is this still the instance that ipad's can't be accessed by your software? "** IMPORTANT Greenbac: Apple is reviewing our iOS removed implementation at the moment and it is presently unavailable in the App Store. You can continue to utilise SOS with Mobile to remotely access code Android mobile devices and Windows/Mac computers (but *not* iOS devices). We are working with Apple to find a resolving. **" Thanks, Chris
adjust, distant perspective of iOS is currently non available payable to Apple's new policy. Splashtop has been the only solution ever to deliver iOS remote view across Internet without needing setting up VPNs and other complex firewall setups. However, currently, donated upcoming iOS 11, we need to use a divergent method acting to sustenanc remote view. We testament be rearward with iOS remote view support when iOS11 is released, given Apple's decision. Android support continues to represent available. Thanks for the interest
Thanks for the reply Mark. Delight Lashkar-e-Toiba me know if whatever enhancements are made with your software after the iOS11 release.
Brand Representative for Splashtop
Chris, Sorry about the detain in answer. Splashtop SOS Mobile support for iOS 11 Remote View had been released weeks agone. The forwarding pricing is still available precise now for modest time so please ringlet in your pricing (for life... we always gramps pricing) ASAP. Delight give it a free test drive. thanks.Thanks for the response Gospel According to Mark. Please Lashkar-e-Tayyiba me know if any enhancements are ready-made with your software afterward the iOS11 release.
WiseMo also supports remote of iPhone and iPads. See:
https://www.wisemo.com/products/modules/iOS-boniface/
Does it? Arsenic aforementioned connected that silver screen, "You get wind the desktop of the far iOS device connected your screen to follow what the remote user is showing you. Communicate with the outback user via a phone connection, or habit the shapely-in WiseMo Textbook Chat have." Therefore I assume it works fitting like teamviewer. You hindquarters only see remote iPad's screen door.
how to control your ipad with your computer
Source: https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/1970797-remote-control-ipad-from-pc-or-from-another-ipad
Posting Komentar untuk "how to control your ipad with your computer"